Airport transfers as required by the itinerary
Transport as required by the itinerary
4 star accommodation or as requested
Porterage at all airports and hotels
Entrance Fees for all included activities
Accredited and registered tour guide
Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
Included IN ALL Tours
ALL FLIGHTS, unless requested
Visas, travel insurance and airport taxes
Telephone calls or faxes
Gratuities (caddies, waiters, guides etc.)
All other personal expenses
Caddie fees, cart/buggy hire, club hire etc.
Excluded FROM ALL Tours
1. Your Around the Green golf holiday will be deemed confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit.
2. Final payment must be made no later than 30 days prior to arrival in South Africa. Failing to do so, the client will be subjected to the cancellation policies stipulated below.
3. Any bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival will require payment in full.
4. Around the Green Golf Holidays reserves the right to cancel any bookings not paid in full by the specified date supplied to the client at the time of booking. In this event 100% of the deposit paid will be forfeited by the client.
5. It is required of the client to sign and date a copy of the Terms & Conditions, and email it along with a Confirmation of Payment notice when booking a tour. Only upon receipt of these documents, by Around the Green Golf Holidays, and the required deposit shall a booking be deemed confirmed.
All cancellations must be made via electronic mail, and shall only be effective upon receipt of such correspondence by Around the Green Golf Holidays.
The following cancellation policy, prior to arrival, applies to all bookings:
50% of deposit refunded as some of our suppliers will have been paid according to their Terms & Conditions.
No refunds as all green fees, activities transport and accommodation will have been booked and paid in full.
1. Should you fail to join your tour on the expected day of arrival (NO SHOW), no refund will be issued. Should you arrive after the commencement date of the tour, Around the Green Golf Holidays will ensure that you are collected and brought to meet up with the group, or be taken to the hotel at your request
2. No refunds will be made for any activities or meals missed during the tour. While every effort will be made by your Around the Green Golf Holidays representative to ensure that said activities are completed and departure times are adhered to; Around the Green Golf Holidays WILL NOT be held responsible for a lack of punctuality by the client.
3. The structure or sequential advancement of an itinerary may be changed without prior notice. Any changes shall be conveyed to the client and a suitable replacement activity, hotel, restaurant or golf course will be selected by Around the Green Golf Holidays. In the event that a suitable replacement cannot be offered, only then will a pro-
4. Should you choose to leave your tour prior to the completion of said tour, all additional costs incurred will be carried by the client.
Around the Green Golf Holidays shall not be held liable for any damages, loss, theft, injury or death suffered by a client as a result of illness, or any other cause beyond our control or arising out of any act, omission or negligence of Around the Green Golf Holidays.
Our suppliers and agents, save only in the case of willful negligence or a willful act or omission, shall not be held liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury or death.
1. The contract, in its entirety, between Around the Green Golf Holidays cc and the client is contained in these Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions may only be altered with the written consent of Around the Green Golf Holidays cc and signed by its Managing Director.
3. The making of the full payment shall be deemed as consent by the client to the above Terms and Conditions.
4. Any, and all, quotations are valid up until the set date of arrival in South Africa.
5. Our rates are confidential and quoted in good faith with rates as available to us at present. Our rates are therefore subject to change should it be forced upon us by our suppliers (rates), Government (VAT and tourism levy) or exchange rate fluctuations beyond our control. All activities and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
6. Any Around the Green Golf Holidays cc itinerary, in its entirety, is the property of Around the Green Golf Holidays cc, its holding company and trading divisions. Any unauthorized use, either in part or in full, is an infringement of copyright, and actionable by law.
Terms, Conditions, Representation and Warranty
Terms & Conditions